Nbr. VI-1, January 2016
> SIGN UP FREE
- The Second AIDP World Conference - Bucharest, 18-20 May 2016
- Aspects on the contribution of judgments passed by the European Court of Human Rights to the interpretation and development of romanian law
- L'engagement unilatéral
- Fire prevention requirements for office buildings and shopping centres in Romania
- Environmental crime in the EU: Is there a need for further harmonisation or for new enforcement tools?
- Directive 2014/52/EU: Big step forward or merely minimum consensus? - An attempt to evaluate the new euregulations on the assessment of the effects of certain public and private projects on the environment