Nbr. 2-2013, December 2013
- Scientific life, Semester II, 2013
- Report on teaching and research activity of the Institute for Austrian and International tax Law of Vienna University of economics November 2013 - January 2014
- Constitutional review or judicial activism?
- The offense of homicide by request of the victim introduced by the new Romanian Criminal Code
- The cybercrime challenge: does the Romanian Legislation answer adequately?
- The European public prosecutor's office - necessary instrument or political compromise?
- Is the plea agreement practice of the International Criminal tribunals a pathway to negotiated justice within national jurisdictions?