Books and Journals
Sources in this library
- Acta Universitatis Danubius. Juridica
- Administrative law in Romania
- Bulletin of the Transilvania University of Braşov. Series V Economic Sciences
- Bulletin of Transilvania University of Brasov. Series VII Social Sciences and Law
- Comparative administrative law issues regarding central and local government
- Contemporary Challenges in Administrative Law and Public Administration
- Contemporary Challenges in the Business Law
- Current Issues in Business Law
- Customs offenses according to the legislation of the Republic of Moldova and Romania
- Diversity and Interdisciplinarity in Business Law
- EIRP Proceedings
- European Administrative Space - recent challenges and evolution prospects
- Law, Society & Organisations
- Lex et Scientia International Journal
- Perspectives of Business Law Journal
- Perspectives of Law and Public Administration
- Practical Aspects Regarding the Role of Administrative Law in the Modernization of Public Administration
- Romanian Journal of Political Science
- Transylvanian Review of Administrative Sciences
- Tribuna Juridica
- Union of Jurist of Romania Law Review
- Danubius University of Galati (1346)
- Transilvania University of Brasov (980)
- Universitatea Nicolae Titulescu (515)
- Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies (490)
- Juridical Tribune Journal (413)
- Union of Jurist of Romania (283)
- Universitatea Babes-Bolyai (262)
- Romanian Academic Society (157)
- Law, Society & Organisations (52)
- Total Factor Productivity and the Significance of the Public Sector.
- Fertility in Romania: The Delay of the Second Gender Revolution.
- Could Financial Deepening Be the Solution to the Carbon Emission Problem? Empirical Evidence from CEE Countries.
- How the Personal Profiles of US State Governors Impact on Financial Sustainability.
- Digital Tools in Romanian Higher Education: The Influence of the COVID-19 Pandemic on the Digitalization of Universities.
- In Search of an Integrated Corona Knowledge Ecosystem for Actionable Health Policy--A Mind Mapping Voyage and an Exploratory Decomposition in Spatial Pandemetrics.
- Assessment of the Health System Performance in Ontario Major Cities (Canada).
- The Practicability of Competing Value Framework as a Stride towards Public Service Delivery Improvement in the Health Sector.
- HOW INFLATION IS A POLICY NOWADAYS.
- QUALITY EVALUATION OF E-GOVERNMENT SERVICES --THE CASE OF ALBANIA.