Determination of Human Conduct in the Light of Legal Norms 173
legal norm in exceptional cases on access to refugees and displaced persons to an
independent life and reintegrate into a society not only peaceful but also with other
social meanings. Legislator challenge is to find a balance between the demands and
dangers facing society, since following the granting of asylum or what happens after
the primary recognition of the rights of refugees and displaced persons. The rights of
this vulnerable persons targeted are those that ensure autonomy and a development
perspective and the opportunity to benefit from social and economic rights.
Therefore, the legislature must maintain legal security and to establish a legislative
framework for both legal and physical protection, food and accommodation, access
to jobs and services such as healthcare and education and housing.
Refugees and displaced persons have left their countries of origin because of
violence, civil wars, hunger, water shortages, etc. Basically, these shortcomings gave
the impulse to seek a better life, a decent life. In a broader interpretation, we can say
that playing the autonomy of the individual, namely the capacity of individuals,
households or communities to ensure their basic needs and to benefit from social and
economic rights in a sustainable and dignified equals right to regain their happiness.
As a conclusion, we can say that our right to seek the happiness is a valid legal
option. The pursuit of happiness is a goal difficult to achieve in the postmodern
years era in which humanity suffers from insufficient livelihoods, hunger and
inhuman aggression. As such, the right to accept the existence of a road to
happiness represents a road paved with man`s fundamental rights and obligations,
whose scroll requires effort and sacrifice, shaping justice in the spirit of the rule of
law to guarantee the defense of the rights, freedoms and obligations of man.
1. Beccaria, C., Despre infraciuni Оi pedepse, Humanitas, Bucureşti, 2007, p. 41 şi urm.
2. Berlin, I., Cinci eseuri despre libertate Оi alte scrieri, Humanitas, Bucureşti, 2010,
3. Lawhead, W.F., Basic Human Rights, The philosophical journey: An interactive
aproach, The McGraw-Hill Companies, 2011. http://mhhe.com/mayfieldpub/
4. Odin, N. A., Despre constituii Оi drepturile fundamentale ale cetenilor, Curentul
juridic, Year IX, NR. 3-4 (26-27), 2006.
5. Rawls, J., O teorie a dreptii, Editura Universitii „Alexandru Ioan Cuza", Iaşi,
2012, p. 477.
6. Russel, B., Idealurile politice. Puterea, Bucureşti, 2002, p.61 şi urm.
7. Locke, J., Al doilea tratat despre cârmuire. Scrisoare despre toleran, Nemira,
Bucureşti, 1999, p. 68.
8. Panîru, T., Dreptul de a cuta fericirea, în Revista de Drept Public nr. 1/2015,