No. 11-2, May 2015
- Reflections on the Abolition of Exequatur in the Cross-border Cases Regarding the Return of the Child
- A Problem of Progress in the European Convention of Human Rights
- The Right to Equality under South Africa's Transformative Constitutionalism: A Myth or Reality?
- Brief Considerations on the German Constitutional Approach of the Freedom of Expression
- Analysis o Consular Affairs under the Vienna Convention (1963)
- The Challenges Facing Domestic Violence Victims in Kosovo
- The Analysis of the Causes for Exoneration from Liability of the Danubian Carrier in the International Regime