6. Broeders, D. (2009), Breaking Down Anonymity. Digital Surveillance of
Irregular Migrants in Germany and the Netherlands, Amsterdam University Press.
7. Buckel, S.; Wissel, J. (2010), “State Project Europe: The Transformation of the
European Border Regime and the Production of Bare Life”, in International Political
8. Cornelius, Wayne A.; Rosenblum, M.R. (2004), Immigration and Politics,
University of New Orleans Working Paper 105.
9. Djajic, S. (2001), “Illegal Immigration Trends, Policies and Effects”, in: Djajic
(ed.), International Migration: Trends, Policies and Economic Impact, London and New
10. Ece Ozlem Atikcan, Citizenship or Denizenship: The Treatment of Third Country
Nationals in the European Union, Sussex European Institute, Working Paper No. 85,
11. Faure, Atger (2008), “The Abolition of Internal Border Checks in an Enlarged
Schengen Area: Freedom of movement or a scattered web of security checks?” in
Challenge Liberty & Security, Research Paper No. 8, Brussels.
12. Fetzer, J.S. (2000), Public Attitudes toward Immigration in the United States,
France, and Germany, Cambridge Univ. Press.
13. Guiraudon, V.; Lahav, G. (2000), “A Reappraisal of the StateどSovereignty
Debate: The Case of Migration Control” în Comparative Political Studies, 33:2.
14. Guiraudon, V. (2002), “The Marshallian Triptych Reordered: The Role of Courts
and Bureaucracies in Furthering Migrants’ Social Rights” in: M. Bommes şi A. Geddes,
Immigration and Welfare: Challenging the Borders of the Welfare State, London and
New York: Routledge.
15. Gruszczak, A. (2010), The securitization of the Eastern borders of the European
Union. Walls or bridges? Paper to the UACES 40th Annual Conference Exchanging
Ideas on Europe: Europe at a Crossroads, Bruges, http://www.uaces.org
16. Hampshire, J.; Broeders, D. (2010), The Digitalization of European Borders and
Migration Controls, http://www.mediaresearchproject.eu/reports/Report2_Borders.pdf ;
17. Hatton, T. (2005), Asylum Policy in Europe, http://web.mit.edu/cis/www/
18. Hatton, Timothy J.; Williamson, Jeffrey G. (2005), Refugees, Asylum Seekers
and Policy in Europe, CEPR Discussion Paper No. 5058, http://ssrn.com/
19. Huysmans, J. (1995), “Migrants as a Security Problems: Dangers of
“Securitizing” Societal Issues”, in R. Miles and D. Thränhardt (eds.), Migration and
European Integration: The Dynamics of Inclusion and Exclusion, London: Pinter.
20. Huysmans, J. (1998), “The Question of the Limit: Desecuritization and the
Aesthetics of Horror in Political Realism” in Millenium, 27 (3).
21. International Labour Organization (2009), Regularization and Employer
Sanctions as Means towards the Effective Governance of Labour Migration. Russian
Federation and International Experience, http://www.ilo.org/ public/english/region/
22. Jandl, M. (2003), Estimates on the Numbers of Illegal and Smuglled Imigrants in