No. 67, October 2022
- Extended Availability of Public Servants for Work from Home During Non-Work Time in the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- The Transformation of Romanian Internal Public Audit between 2006 and 2020.
- Discussing the Spatial Underpinnings of Tourism Policy and Planning in Romania.
- Impact of Leadership and Gender on Civil Servants' Resilience in the Romanian State's Public Administration.
- Exploring Local Managers' Motivations to Seek Problem-Solving in Response to Citizens' Feedback Signals on Service Quality.
- The Dilemma Between Fiscal Decentralization and Budget Balance.
- Cooperative Tax Compliance --A Path to Fiscal Sustainability?
- Streamlining Informal Institutions for Local Strategic Planning and Development in a Post-Socialist Central-European Setting.