Vol. 16 Nbr. 1, June 2016
- Xi Jinping's political economic transformation and its international implications: a preliminary assessment.
- The analysis of the effects of military coups on gross national product in Turkey: 1950-1984.
- Global ageing: do privately managed pension funds represent a long term alternative for the Romanian pension system? Empirical research.
- Participation in the administration of local welfare systems in Spain.
- Foreign direct investments and their institutional quality factors in Romania and Bulgaria.
- The contribution of military members in creating a transparent security policy: the case of Poland.
- Exposure to foreign information as an influence factor on R&D activity. The case of the Romanian textile industry.