Vol. 13 Nbr. 1, June - June 2013
- Proceedings of the Constitutional Court and the Ombudsman's activity: first steps in practice on the basis of regulation of the basic law.
- The triple crisis in Hungary: the "backsliding" of Hungarian democracy after twenty years.
- The political economy of Turkey's eastern turn: an empirical analysis of Erdogan's State visits (2003-2010).
- The choice of monetary policy and its relevance for economic performance: empirical evidence from a global perspective.
- Risks of corruption and the management of EU funds in Romania.