No. XX-2, July 2013
- Amending regulation (EC) NO.1346/2000 on insolvency proceedings - Solving deficiencies or attempt to rescue companies in difficulty?
- New tendencies regarding same-sex marriage in the member states of the European Union: A brief inside and outside perspective
- Copyright protection for creative industries: Comparison among China and Europe
- The pre-contract obligations regarding the franchising agreement
- Romanian 'fiducia' and georgian 'trust' (Major terminological similarities and differences)
- Reparation of the moral prejudices in romanian labor law
- Development of the environmental subsidization in the EU and Hungary
- Ministerial liability in the romanian constitutional system
- Features of the unwritten sources of European Union law
- Brief considerations on the disciplinary liability of the magistrates
- The right to a defence in the criminal procedure of the young spanish democracy
- Considerations on the concept of personalizing the penalties
- Full effectivness of European Union's Policies
- Some approaches on the offense of murder or injury of the newborn committed by the mother, provided in article 200 of the new criminal code
- The plea bargain, a 'negociation' between the prosecutor and the defendant?