Nbr. XX-1, January 2013
> SIGN UP FREE
- Harmonisation of european contract law: Slowly but surely?
- Legal aspects of the transposition of directive 2001/23/EC regarding the safeguarding of employees' rights in the event of transfers in the romanian law
- Agreements', 'decisions' and 'concerted practices': Key concepts in the analysis of anticompetitive agreements
- Predecessors and perpetrators of cooperative systems in Europe
- Sovereign wealth fund as a subject of the private international law
- Transitional justice and democratic change: Key concepts
- The reconfiguration of the judge`s role in the romano-germanic law system
- Ambiguity of the collocation 'state subject to the rule of law
- Only state president?
- The situation of Moldovan minors as victims of trafficking for sexual exploitation, Assistance and legislation concerning trafficking in human beings for the purpose of sexual exploitation in eu member states
- Again about gender based violence in Romania legislative modifications promulgated on march 2012
- Theoretical and practical aspects regarding the nullities in the romanian criminal trial
- The relation between the criminal action and the civil action