Nbr. 2/2018, June 2018
> SIGN UP FREE
- Semantic aspects of research on the application of private law in the public sector within the legal culture of Continental Europe (with particular emphasis on Polish experience)
- Legislative inflation - an important cause of the dysfunctions existing in contemporary public administration
- Objective contentious matters in Romania and their unexplainable vulnerabilities
- Judicial control of administration in Kosovo
- Quo vadis administrative law?
- Administering social care in the European Union: moving towards one-stop shops?
- Role of social professions in the process of sustainable development of rural area. Study case
- Public participation in dealing with cases in administrative procedure - reflections on the basis of the Polish legal system
- Separation and balance of power and discretionary power in public administration
- Independent bodies as a model of organization of the public administration
- Particularities of the consumers' right to information in electronic commerce
- The General Data Protection Regulation: what does the public authoritiesand bodies need to know and to do? The rise of the data protection officer
- The status of civil servants - between aspirations towards professional excellence and political interference
- The legal model for metropolis management in Poland - comments on the regulation of metropolitan union in the Silesian voivodship
- Aspects of posting (from the perspective of the salary state and the public servant). Proposals de lege ferenda
- Procedural aspects of patrimonial liability in Romanian labour law
- Legal divergences in terms of customer rights in Kosovo
- Legal philosophy of Modern Scholasticism: rights of nations as a means of intercultural dialogue
- Will the Directive 2014/17/EU on mortgage credit protect consumers in the next economic and or financial crisis?
- Concept of service-oriented public policymaking in Ukrainian legislation
- Considerations about administrative decentralization and local autonomy in Romania