Books and Journals › Economy and Business
- Transylvanian Review of Administrative Sciences From Nbr. 54, June 2018 to Nbr. 59, February 2020 Universitatea Babes-Bolyai, 2018
- Perspectives of Law and Public Administration From Nbr. 1-2018, May 2018 to Nbr. 2-2019, December 2019 Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies, 2018
- Diversity and Interdisciplinarity in Business Law Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies, 2017
- Contemporary Challenges in the Business Law Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies, 2017
- Perspectives of Business Law Journal From Nbr. 1, November 2012 to Nbr. 7-2, December 2017 Bucharest Academy of Economic Studies, 2013
- I LIKE MY LEADER; NOT YOURS!
- BRAIN DRAIN IN THE EU: LOCAL AND REGIONAL PUBLIC POLICIES AND GOOD PRACTICES.
- PROBLEMS OF TRANSFORMING MILITARY TRAINING AREAS IN A POST-COMMUNIST SPACE: LOCAL COMMUNITY PERCEPTIONS AND POLICY IMPLICATIONS.
- MOTIVATIONAL EFFECT OF PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT: DOES LEADERSHIP MATTER?
- THE CREATIVE ECONOMY THROUGH THE LENS OF URBAN RESILIENCE. AN ANALYSIS OF ROMANIAN CITIES.
- ANALYZING POLITICAL AND SYSTEMIC DETERMINANTS OF FINANCIAL RISK IN LOCAL GOVERNMENTS.
- IMPLICATIONS OF MASLOW'S HIERARCHY OF NEEDS THEORY ON HEALTHCARE EMPLOYEES' PERFORMANCE.
- INNOVATIVE HOUSING POLICY TOOLS FOR LOCAL GOVERNMENTS IN SHRINKING COMMUNITIES WITH A LARGE SHARE OF PRIVATELY OWNED APARTMENTS: A CASE STUDY OF VALGA, ESTONIA.
- PUBLIC INNOVATION IN POST-TRANSITION COUNTRIES: EXPERIENCES FROM BRAZIL AND ROMANIA.
The Lisbon treaty and the risks of noncoordination of economic policies in the E.U.
Article 5 of the Treaty on the Functioning of the European Union (T.F.E.U.) states: "1. Member States coordinate their economic policies within the Union. To this end, the Council adopts the measures, including the broad guidelines of these policies. Special provisions apply to Member States whose currency is the Euro. 2. The Union shall take measures to coordinate the employment policies of
- 'SMART' IN BETWEEN PEOPLE AND THE CITY.
- EUROPEAN PHILANTHROPIC BEHAVIOR PATTERNS: CHARITABLE GIVING, NON-PROFIT AND WELFARE REGIMES IN THE EUROPEAN UNION.
- ANALYSIS OF THE EFFECTIVENESS OF THE REGIONAL INNOVATION SYSTEM. A CASE STUDY ON POLYETHNIC REGIONS OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION.
- IS TRAINING A PRECONDITION FOR ENHANCING INNOVATION CAPACITY? CURRENT PERCEPTION OF EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES' CIVIL SERVANTS IN ROMANIA.
- HUMAN RESOURCE PRACTICES, FAILURE MANAGEMENT APPROACHES AND INNOVATIONS IN SERBIAN PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION.
- PERFORMANCE AND INNOVATION IN THE PUBLIC SECTOR OF THE EUROPEAN UNION COUNTRIES. AN ANALYSIS BASED ON THE DYNAMICS OF PERCEPTIONS, 2009-2016.
Criminal Liability Of The Legal Person
The legal person, with the exception of the state and the public authorities, is criminally liable for the crimes committed in the accomplishment of the activity object or in the interest or on behalf of the legal person. Public institutions are not criminally liable for the crimes committed in the exercise of an activity that cannot be the subject of the private domain. The criminal liability of
Legal Aspects Of Economic Espionage
Economic espionage is the unlawful targeting and theft of critical economic intelligence, such as trade secrets and intellectual property. The term refers to the clandestine acquisition or outright theft of invaluable proprietary information in a number of areas, including technology, finance, and government policy. Offenders get cheap access to critical information, leading victims to suffer...
Legal Instruments With An International Vocation That Regulate The Control Of Water Sediments
The human being has been since the creation in full process of knowledge, of satisfying human needs but also of wellness, which represented on the one hand a progress, and on the other hand, it represented a forced acceleration of his life on earth, a situation that has created an exhaustion of all that means environment, disturbing the natural balance of nature and contributing to a significant...
Protection Of Religious Freedom In The Criminal Law Of Romania And Of The Republic Of Moldova
This scientific article is devoted to the reconceptualization of the legal-criminal protection of religious freedom in the criminal law of Romania and of the Republic of Moldova. The purpose of this scientific message consists in the meticulous identification and analysis of the special legal object of the criminal offenses referred to in paragraph (2) art. 381 Romanian Criminal Code and art. 185
Jus Cogens (Peremptory Norms) - A Key Concept Of The International Law
One of the most important concept of international law, jus cogens, still has a controversial significance. Jus cogens is a Latin term meaning a mangatory or compelling law, and it refers to the peremptory norms of general international law from which derogation is forbidden. Despite the formal recognition of this legal concept, based on articles 53 and 64 of the 1969 Vienna Convention on the Law
Noise Pollution In Albania Towards European Standards
Noise pollution is disturbing noise with a harmful impact on the activity of human or animal life. Noise nuisance is a global phenomenon that generates a sense of resentment associated with any agent or condition that is recognized or trusted by an individual or group of individuals to adversely affect them. The health impacts of environmental noise are a growing concern for the general public as
Waiving The Criminal Prosecution According To The Decision Of The Constitutional Court No. 23/2016
In the present paper we have examined the institution of waiving the criminal prosecution, as provided in the current law, a text which was modified after the publication of the Decision of the Constitutional Court no. 23/2016. We also considered the formulation of critical opinions regarding the possible existence of other elements of unconstitutionality in the text in force. A very important...
The Legislative Acts Of The European Union
Whether we are specialist in law, economics, art or a simple individual, all the citizens of the European Union meet in daily life, with legal terms such as regulation, directive, decision. We also get in touch, directly or indirectly with the institutions of the European Union, The Parliament, the Council, the Commission etc. For the states of western Europe, members of the European Communities...
Aspects Regarding The Notion Of Professionals And The Classification Of Professionals
The work summarizes the theoretical consequences of introducing the notion of "professional" in the New Civil Code. This notion outlines a new conception in the commercial or business law doctrine, being an effect of replacing the old term "trader" (natural person or legal person) used for a long time, not only by theoreticians, but also by practitioners with the complex term &
The Right To Reply From A Measure For Restoring The Right To Dignity To A Personality Right
The right to dignity is fundamentally linked to the human being. Any breach thereof must give the holder the opportunity to repair the prejudice caused. Most of the time the prejudice is primarily non-patrimonial, which makes it more difficult to remedy. The right of reply gives the interested party a non-patrimonial remedy of the dignity through the possibility of restoring his/her reputation by
Evaluation The Assets Of The Debtor In The Insolvency Procedure
The present paperwork aims to approach some aspects related to the procedure of appointing the assessors and evaluating the assets of the debtor who is in insolvency, at the different stages of the procedure. The assessor in the insolvency proceedings is an independent assessor and must be definitive and compatible insolvency practitioner, on the list of the National Union of Insolvency...
Considerations Concerning The Dissolution Of Companies
The dissolution ends the existence of the company, representing the first stage of this process. Once dissolved, the company survives only for the needs of its liquidation, and upon completion of these liquidation operations, its existence ceases permanently. Similar to its setting-up, the termination of the existence of the company is a process that lasts in time, having a variable duration, in...
The Legal Regime Of The Retirement Of The Employed Woman And Of The Public Servant Woman In The Romanian Law System
The present study aims to analyze, as it also results from its title, the specificity of the legal regime of the right to retirement, from two perspectives. First, in comparison, the regime of the woman's pension right in relation to the man, and secondly, from the same comparative perspective, the pension scheme of the woman employed in relation to the woman civil servant. The conclusion that...
Lesion In Contracts Between Professionals
The current study aims to bring to the foreground a practical perception of lesion, both as a vice of consent and as a mechanism for balancing a contract, by putting this institution in the context of modern economic reality. Section I offers a short historical analysis of lesion in Romanian law, presenting the innovation brought by the Civil Code in force and the applicability of lesion in...